Can Non-US citizens open a Swell account?

We're working hard to bring Swell to everyone, but our broker-dealer's policy currently requires all account holders to have a permanent US residential address, as well as a Social Security number or US Tax Identification Number. We'll be sure to update our FAQ once we can take on international investors.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Submit a request