After August 30, 2019, your account and statements will no longer be accessible through Swell Investing. All accounts will be closed and any remaining funds disbursed via ACH withdrawal or check. To view historical account statements and access year-end tax documents, you will need to log into Folio.
How to log into your Folio brokerage account (even after your account has been closed):
- Go to www.FolioInvesting.com
- Click the LOGIN button and use your Folio Investments Login ID to access your account.
(Note: You can find your Folio account username in the account closure email you received on July 24th or you can find it through the Swell app account settings. See here for more information)
If you forgot or don’t have a Folio Login you’ll need to follow the extra steps below:
- Click Forgot Password on the LOGIN screen
- You’ll be redirected to the Reset Password page where you’ll be asked to insert your username (folio investments Login ID), Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- You’ll receive a password reset email from Swell Investing, click on the button in this email to reset your password and login to Folio