To withdraw funds from your flexible Swell account, log into the Swell Investing website at www.swellinvesting.com.
Step 1: Ensure your linked bank account is accurate.
- To check, go to Settings & Info > Banks & Funding
- If your bank account is not accurate, Click Here.
Step 2: Withdraw your funds
- In the Swell web app, go to Manage Mix > Withdraw
Select Source > Flexible Swell Mix as the source of the withdrawal
- If your funds are in your Flexible Swell Cash Balance, click here for instructions
- Select Sell All Investments
- Select the bank you would like to Deposit To
- Review your withdraw then select Submit
iOS App Instructions
- Tap the Account Actions icon in the top right, then Withdraw.
2. Select Source → Flexible Swell Account Mix
3. Tap the Withdrawal All checkbox.
4. Select the bank link you want the funds sent to.
5. Review your withdrawal then select Confirm.
Note: If your bank information is not accurate, please log into your account at www.swellinvesting.com/login and go to Settings & Info > Banks & Funding.
Swell will manually close any accounts that do not have an account balance on August 30th. There is no further action needed on your end to close this account. Swell will not charge any fees for closing your account.